[CODE] rentfile limit based items

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/19/97

I have been to a MUD where the item limits in the game actually took into
account items in the rent files.  IE, If you enter that 4 sword's of
icecream could be in the game and four people had gotten them and rented, no
more would load until they lost it, junked it, etc.  I have no clue as to
how they did this and was wondering if anyone here had done something
similar or had an idea of how it could be done?

Chuck