Noticed something

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 12/19/97

 I got a few extra things in a .rej file for the 1.6 Oasis patch taht
aren't in comm.c or any other of the files.

CXREF is one I believe, can't remember other at the time(other machine is
off because he's been turned on for the past 48 hours or so) Anyhow, I
brought this up to see if anyone else had that problem, or if it's just
me.

Also, about my do_score crashing I ran gdb on it and got the following
repsonse

Proggram recieved SIGSEV. Segementation fault,
0x80709dd in command_interpreter(ch=
cannot access memory at address 0xbf006574) at interpreter.c:686
interpreter.c:686 No such file or directory.

I've been throught command_interpreter() and can't find anything that
I've messed with in there, I spent quite a while searching for the
problem before I ran gdb to get an idea of where to localize it at. Since
I have never used gdb before(just switched OS to Linux about 6 months
ago) any insight or translation of the above error is appreciated. I'm
beginning to think I might have to start over w/ stock and see where I
messed up.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.