[AD] Builders

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/20/97

Hello once again.  Now that I have moved past my most tedious(and world
changing) coding task, I am in desperate need of builders for a medieval
CircleMUD.  I know the list has heard these messages before and Im sorry for
that.  However, I think that with some good writers my mud, Dark Horizon,
could be very special.  We do not encourage areas that must be simply built
and stuck in.  We want zones with original ideas and zone specific coding
(we beleive the creation of a zone has two parts: The building phase and the
coding phase).  So don't think we will be another mud that gets pissed when
you decide that you want to have a dragon randomly appear to feed of the
rabbits in the newbie zone.  To anyone intereseted, please mail me back at
creed@i-55.com and I'll talk to you more in person.  Thanks,

Chuck Reed
  -=Ash=-
    of