Re: Redhat 5.0 and Circle

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 12/21/97

> (offtopic)
> How is RedHat 5.0?  I downloaded most of it, but I'm hesistant to install it
> now that I have heard of any problems with it on this list... I never had
> anything but problems with 4.2, especially in compiling a new kernel, that
> was a nightmare for some reason...

well, everyone on my mud server had some problem or other with Circle, and
there are maybe a dozen or so other small problems with it.. (so far)
We're probably going to move all 20 of our linux boxen to Open Linux,
mostly because of Red Hat's releasing such a broken distribution, and the
fact the OL includes KDE.

my $.02 :)

--
Blue Lang, Head Technician, Gator.Net