Re: [CODE] Portal objects

From: Drago's (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/23/97

>Here is the problem line:
>>      sprintf(buf1, "%d", obj->obj_flags.value[1]);
>End of problem.

>You never initialize "buf1".  Basically on compile you should be getting
>the warning that buf1 is not initialized before use.

Yeah, I had that warning.  I figured since sprintf was assigning something
completly new to it, that wouldn't be a problem.  However, I tried
initializing it.  Still SegFaulted. What confuses me is the gdb lines of
??().  It says that it wouldnt be able to track problems in shared librarys
or something to that effect.  Im guessing this is the prob.  If it is, I
have no idea whats going wrong :P

Chuck