Re: [AD] CircleMUD guild of IMPs

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 12/24/97

> Hello list.

Hello Thibor.

Can you please make your line lengths sortof constant.  As in, constantly
below 75 characters?  Reading a 75+ character line followed by a 5
character line makes for a difficult read.

> The guild would be very special in that it would provide publicity for
> each of the IMP's own MUDs, as well as a forum for new ideas and code.
Curiosity begs me to ask how this is any different from the services
offered a) on the CircleMUD homepage and mudlist, and b) this mailing
list.  Oh, was it the elitism factor?

> 1.  You must have your own MUD, and it must be readily available.
Guess that cuts people like Daniel out of this loop, Eh?  Last I
checked, he was mudless.

> 3.  You must be trying to achieve something different from your MUD,
> other than stock.
Like most people?

And yes, the main reason for this was to comment on the linelengths.

Although, I will also make a comment on quoting.  If you don't do it
properly, don't expect to be on the list come the new year.

With that in mind, have a good holiday season thing.

Alex.