[NEWBIE] Am I stupid, or is it just me?

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 12/24/97

Howdy...I am just starting with the circle code.  I have added some
stuff, and was venturing into load rates.  Using version 3.0b11, (some
reason works better for me with Win95) and i hand patched the percent
load thingy from the snippets page. It had no effect whatsoever. I
double and triple checked my patching, and it seemed correct. (I also
made a futile attempt to put it into OasisOLC) Anyone have an effective
load rate patch/code they could share with me?

Jory Graham
JoryMUD: localhost:4000   ;)