Re: [NEWBIE] Am I stupid, or is it just me?

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 12/24/97

Raf wrote:

> You did remember to add some percentage resets to a zone file, yes? :)

I may be a newbie, but I'm not THAT stupid ;)

Just a reminder to all...get unix...win95 sucks for circlemud coding!

On a lighter subject...Has anyone made a patch program for dos/win95
that supports
long filenames (a working one preferably)? If so, maybe i should get it.

Jory
(can't wait for tomorrow so he can get the extra cash to go buy linux)