Re: [NEWBIE] Am I stupid, or is it just me?

From: dmitri (dmitri@MA.ULTRANET.COM)
Date: 12/24/97

>Just a reminder to all...get unix...win95 sucks for circlemud coding!
>
>On a lighter subject...Has anyone made a patch program for dos/win95
>that supports
>long filenames (a working one preferably)? If so, maybe i should get it.

windows doesn't suck actually..... if you have windows 95 and microsoft
visual c++ 5.0 (prof edition)
it kicks a lot of ass.... GNU is now ported to windows 95, making patching
easier (if only the patches would work 8)
as for long filenames, windows 95 already suppports it! its windows 3.x
that doesnt , and has (or will) port circle to windows 3.x.

-dmitri