Re: [AD] CircleMUD guild of IMPs

From: Will Andrews (ironwill@CARDINA.NET)
Date: 12/26/97

>Netscape? Remember he said he uses Pine. Most programs format it via line
>wrapping but that doesnt solve the underlying problem; I'd suggest Eudora
>Light/Pro. (Light available from http://www.ici.net/softwaresites.html and
>then your platform) It formats it when you read it and when it sends it as
>well.
Yep, my Macintosh version of Eudora Light 1.5.3 wraps lines as well, and
I pretty much deleted the message I got about that so-called "guild of
IMPs" or whatever. I think that's more like another 'elite group' as well.
Great, just what we need. :)

--Acme,
who also IMPL's a CircleMUD and doesn't
think this guild is a good idea... ;)