Re: map, the lesser.

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 12/26/97

> Seriously, for both of the people thinking of adding this feature, go find a mud > that uses it, look at it, see if YOU like it, and THEN inflict it on the morts. > It'll save you a lot of headache compared to writing it three times.

The map you guys are talking about is on a mud called ZombieMUD. If you
have the new version of zMUD their address is under LP (i think).  They
utilized it very well and I played there for a few months and enjoyed
the map.

Jory

*recently celebrated visiting his 450th mud*

(hey, spend 20 minutes on a new mud a day...you get so many new ideas
and different ways to do things that it makes it worthwhile)