[PWIPE] Problems with pwiping.

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 12/28/97

        For the first time in since I put up my MUD, about 9 months ago, I
had to pwipe. Now after wiping, when I log in, my Idnum is like 2.1
billion (not exact, looks like the top digit for a long int).
        Anyone have any ideas what would be causing this?

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_