meta.txt

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 12/28/97

To whomever uploaded 'meta.txt' (and anyone else interested), I've moved
it in the /contrib/code directory.

I also took the liberty of rewriting it using a structure in the file
called meta.c in the same directory.  Instead of two massive 'switch'
statements it searches the structure and I removed the platinum but kept an
example of how to convert money using the new format.  The 'meta.c' file is
untested other than compiling it and is mostly an example of alternative
coding forms.  (In this case, reducing the number of lines from 251 to
133.) Not to say I'll always do this, but in this case there were other
attractive alternatives.

I would have mailed this directly to the author but he forgot to include
his e-mail address in the file. ;)