obj->worn_on

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 12/28/97

Something I may be speaking out of line again for not running most up to
date circlemud, but I noticed that in unequip_char obj->worn_on is set to
-1, but when an item is loaded, worn_on is 0.  This seems a little
inconsistant if nothing else, and could potentially lead to something
looking like it's worn as a light if this is not taken into account, or
overwriting the top bound of the equip array.  All in all not a good thing.

A good fix would probably be to initialize worn_on to -1 in clear_object(),
which would then cause other problems to show up, but if those problems show
up, then they were always there, just not AS big.

Again, if this is something already addressed by bpl12, my apologies.

Brazil