CircleMUD Cheats and the like

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/29/97

As I was in the buisness of tracking down a MUD related web site,  I
stumbled upon some mud cheats page. It was bad. I then took the time to
post a page of a few fixes for all these wonderful cheats that included
info on :
1) Which cheats work for circlemud BPL 11
2) How to fix the ones that qualify for 1.
This site I posted for your viewing pleasure at:
http://mdarkstar.ml.org/~fili/cheats.html
Later, I will post the fixes for the cheats marked "To be posted....",
but for now, its 4:00 am, and I'm tired.

Fili, the tired

PS: Alex, I think this one might be good to paste on the CircleMUD
resources page thing.

--
Head Administrator for DarkStar: The Knight of Darkness
 telnet://mdarkstar.ml.org:7007