Dynamic Boards v2.1

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 12/29/97

Yeah, I said it would be out by Christmas, but I was in search of the
ever-elusive Perfect Girlfriend(tm).  So, I was in Texas for a bit.
Anyway, I came back, read some hate mail from ex-girlfriends, got drunk,
and sat down to code.  Version 2.1 is mostly bugfixes.

        Here's the Bugfixes between 2 and 2.1

        -Boards certainly handle messages with null subjects/data
        -Boards not only clear out old/useless hash data upon
init, but also do not enter duplicate data (bet you didn't know it copied
that in there)
        -You can now read 2.anything (uses a simple one line check)
            (Sorry, it was simpler than the proposed change)
        -Messages stop adding annoying return characters. (Can't believe I
didn't get any messages about this one)

                                        PjD