CODE: More Item Transfers to Corpses

From: Rafiq Premji (jurniman@BETTERBOX.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

I have modified my code fine to make an exception of saving equipped
items from transferring to corpses.  But, I have not figured out how to
save items from inventory to going to a corpse.  Where in this code can
I make an exception for items of type ITEM_KEEP?

  /* transfer character's inventory to the corpse */
  corpse->contains = ch->carrying;
  for (o = corpse->contains; o != NULL; o = o->next_content)
    o->in_obj = corpse;

--
Rafiq "JurniMan" Premji
Implementor of After Armageddon MUD - jurniman.com 6666