[AD] WarHammer 40K MUD Builders

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

Looking for experienced builders (NOT coders), my MUD group and I will be
starting a WarHammer 40K MUD (we have permission from the company), based
on the Aliens vs Predator Circle-derivative CodeBase.  Only SERIOUS
inquiries only, please to <mailto:fear@athenet.net>.  The MUD is expected
to go up for building around early to mid February (we are waiting for
AvP Base to go Final Beta).

We REQUIRE:
Experience with OLC (Oasis) for building positions
Experience as a staff member (immortal) for other positions
Experience with the WarHammer 40K system is a MUST for all positions.  No
exceptions.

We have a well defined heirarchal structure of staff:

Coder (myself)
Admins (4-5 others who manage several departments)
Sr.Staff (various heads and co-heads of departments)
Staff (regular staff members: Builders, department members, etc)

We have several departments, including Player Relations, Clan Management,
Mission (Quest) Management, Quality Control, Website Design, Building,
Security/Policing, Basic Management, and other smaller groups.

This is a tried and true system (it works on Aliens vs Predator, which
has 30+ staff), and the core of the WH40K mud will be a group of
experienced MUD staff.

- Chris Jacobson
  fear@athenet.net