Clarification

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

Ok...it seems everyone has gone a little out of control here.  You are
reading the port from the person who wrote that.  It WAS a joke.  I am
just starting to code the things to make my mud unique.  The
localhost:4000 was a little joke because everyone had their mud listed
after their name.  Unfortunately, someone didn't find that humor and it
was blown out of proportion.  If you DO want to flame someone, don't do
it to the group, do it to the person directly.  Also, someone went
haywire that i asked about Linux.  Please, please send the replies to me
directly.  I specifically asked that at the beginning.  I didn't want to
start an incident, but i guess i did.  According to the circlemud list
FAQ it said if you have a question that does not pertain to the list, to
put a warning in the subject warning people who didn't want to read it.
I did just that.  I am sorry that i caused this much havoc, maybe i will
just get out of the mud business altogether.

Jory
no.damn.mud:6666
(happy?)