Re: [OFF_SUBJECT] Linux Question

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

Chuck Carson wrote:

> Yea need to get the doc PPP-Howto, it talks you thru writing a dip script

Read it. Didnt help me at all.

> and such. I wrote a program a few years back that will ask you all of your
> DNS servers and all that mumbo jumbo and then writes the script for you. It
> has worked on every linux box I have tried it on (Slackware, Debian,  and
> now RH). If there is a demand for this program, I can post it to the list.

 Please send it to me personally, at least :) BTW - If anyone on the list
connects to an NT server through pppd and linux, tell me. I have conversed with
a few people about this, and all of the ones that couldnt get pppd to work had
NT ISPs. *shudder* Its a conspiracy, I tell you!

--
Head Administrator for DarkStar: The Knight of Darkness
 telnet://mdarkstar.ml.org:7007