mob specs

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 01/02/98

     ok... this was orginally posted on may 01 1996 7:49 pm by Gekke
     Eekhoorn of BUG.  The title of the mail was "Apparantly someone wants
     it" and the file was spec_names.c.  that should give you the
     background structure of the code, then you just have to code up the
     OLC part.  or maybe dig through the archive looking for my email.  I
     think i might have posted something about the olc.  if you can't find
     it tell me and I will try to be more helpful when I get the code
     infront of me.  Right now i just have my notebook of past email.
     --Angus