Re: Bug fix for drunk code

From: Erik Lundin (eld@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 01/02/98

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Alex wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Erik Lundin wrote:
> > > = search for this line
> > * = add this line
> >
> > >void perform_tell(struct char_data *ch, struct char_data *vict, char *arg)
> > >  sprintf(buf, "$n tells you, '%s'", arg);
> > *  arg = makedrunk(arg, ch);
> > >  act(buf, FALSE, ch, 0, vict, TO_VICT | TO_SLEEP);

I just wanted to send to everyone a little fix for the tell procedure.
Because i couldnt figure out how to make the buf2 into the drunk argument
In the drunk code sent to the mailing list did the makedrunk call in the
do_tell print: the playername, and the argument drunk... so something like
this: The cityguard tells you, 'kaarrrDak <drunk argument>'
just simply remove the drunk call from the tell procedure and place the
text i sent in the last mail in perform_tell to fix it.