Re: [CODE][RELEASE] dg-script add-in package

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 01/02/98

I hoe this isnt out of line, but I am following the development of this
with great interest, and I would love to know when something a bit more
portable is available.

Could we get some kind of re release announcement?  My mail box is filling
up with these little reminders of what to fix. *8)

Ghost Shaidan
Implementor of Questionable Sanity