Re: [CODE][RELEASE] dg-script add-in package

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 01/02/98

On 1/2/98 11:43 AM, Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM) stated:

>I'm working on making olc for the triggers at the moment -- this will drop in
>to work with Oasis, and will consist of a "trigedit" command (I decided not
>to rename the existing tedit)  and menu's to build scripts from a list of
>triggers
>for redit, medit, and oedit.

I have a working script editor already, Mark.  If your interested (and
only Mark, sorry guys) I'll send just the scriptedit.c++ file to you.  It
should work fine with a few mods and such (and mods to olc.c and
modify.c).  Its a .c++ file but with a little work can be made to work
perfectly in C (which it originally was).

- Chris Jacobson