Item Limitations & Shop Keepers

From: The Merciless lord of Everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 01/05/98

Hi all..

*ponder* Another minor error, or whatever..

I've put in the object limitations, so that it counts in the
player object files as well. And after I did this, the shopkeepers
don't reboot correctly. Anyone seen this problem.

No I don't have the code, and have not toyed around with it much.
Just noticed it today. After the mud has been running for over one
month, players are strange, I would have expected something like that
to be reported sooner. *chuckle*

S. P. Skou
Serces@mud.dk