Re: DG_Script + Obuild ?

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/05/98

At 04:05 PM 1/3/98 +1100, you wrote:
>Heh.
>    I suppose i just had to ask :)  That would be nice too - Obuild with
>DG script support .. *wink wink*

Just between you and me (and the mailing list :P) You're right, it would be.
But it's hard to attract builders with Obuild unfortunately.  In my mud, I've
added some Obuild-like editing commands (which hardly ever crash me :P)
and might, in the future, extend this to trigedit. However, my Obuild-like
things
do require OasisOLC for saving.

Best guess on time before I have tset implemented.... quite a while :/
The good news: once I sit down and do it, it will be trivial. The bad news:
making it work in the true Obuild environment wont be.