[OASIS][ASCII PFILE] (fwd)

From: Iceblade (iceblade@STARWEB.NET)
Date: 01/05/98

Here is the ASCII pfile/oasis OLC message I posted that may not have
gotten through. I will post the followup after it.

Iceblade

[Lurker Cloak Dis-Engaged]

Hey All,
  I have been monitoring all the goings on in here with great interest.
We have several coders from the list working on our experimental MUDS...HI
GUYS! ;)

I just have one problem I have'nt been able to solve.

We have Oasis OLC 1.5 on a patchlevel 12 Circle and for some reason I
cannot get it to read/write the olc_zone variable to the ascii pfile.
Any suggestions or code snippets would be GREATlY appreciated!!!

Happy new year all!

IceBlade