Quest code.

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 01/06/98

I grabbed a copy of the quest code either off this list, or fromt he
circle site, twas a while ago, so I don't recall exactly.
It is the port of the rom autoquest code.

I was wondering if anyone else had used it, and if so if you had run into
any difficulties?  It seems to work fine for immortals, but when mortals
use it, it leads to some very strange bugs involving mobact.c and pseudo
random mobs.

If noone has seen these problems, I can post the code, but since it is in
an entirely separate file, I am not sure where to even begin.

Also, if the port-er of the code is known to anyone if you can let me
know, i dont see it in the cod ei have other than the original author, i
want to make sure the proper credit is given.

Thanks in advance
Ghost Shaidan --
Implementor of Questionable Sanity -- qs.mudservices.com 4000