Re: [newbie]win95 off-line connection

From: Arnold Santayana (matrim@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET)
Date: 01/07/98

hi i was just wondering if there was some reason when ever i try to connect
to my mud it always hangs after trying to connect, but on the dos screen
the mud detects a user, then logs me out because of inactiveness. after
logging
me out, zMUD finally moves and shows the opening screen. it's strange, is
there something i'm doing wrong? or has this happened before to someone
else and there needs to be a patch or a certain program to use to telnet
into
the mud offline?

much thanks

arnold