Re: Circle30bpl12 HELP?!?

From: Sean Daley (daley@IDT.NET)
Date: 01/08/98

I had this same problem with bpl12 for win95.

The problem seemed to stem from the fact that
the #include <sys/stat.h> was removed from act.other.c
from bpl11 to bpl12.  I fixed the problem by adding it
back into act.other.c for bpl12.  Though it might be better
to add it in sysdep.h under one of the #ifdef CIRCLE_WINDOWS
maybe?

sean