Re: [AD] CircleMUD web ring?!

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 01/09/98

>Ok, I've been asleep.  Was anything posted to the list about the
>CircleMUD web-ring?  I was just checking out www.circlemud.org, and
>there, on the bottom of the page, is the web-ring links!

Yup, something was posted.  In fact, it's about time for another one,
especially since it has moved since it's original post, however, the old
address still works.  :)

>Not that I'm complaining - I think it's a really great idea!
>Just caught me a bit by surprise.

Heh heh...I looked on WebRing, and noticed that there was a MU* ring, a
diku ring, end even ones for individual MUD's, but nothing for the best
code base: Circle!  So, I made one.

Speaking of which, Alex, you should join, especially since you have an
excellent site devoted to this mailing list (which is definitely
CircleMUD related)

Ok, here's the info if you wish to join:

http://mud.gator.net/~cmring/

Just go there, fill out the info, and it will submit you to the queue.
You can either add the fragment as on the page (with the modifications it
mentions) or wait for your e-mail with the fragment specific to your
site.  Once it's added to your page, send me an e-mail (at
baator@geocities.com), and I will add you to the ring itself.  :)  We got
some really great MUD's on the list (Chris' AvP MUD for example) and we
are still growing...about 22 sites in the ring right now.  :)

ObCircle:

How goes the DG Script conversion?  (Not Mark's, the other one...I'm just
curious as to both of them, I see how Mark's is going...and it's doing
pretty well actually, just cuious as to his competition ;)