Re: [SYSERR]

From: Iceblade (iceblade@STARWEB.NET)
Date: 01/09/98

George,
  Thanks it was ONE spec_proc in a single mob that I'd forgotten to edit.
I REALLY thought I'd finished all of them!

To whoever sent me the wonderful patch for olc_zone, is there a way for it
to allow  set or setfile? Right now it works perfectly.. only at the
system level.

Example: I can edit a pfile to allow imm A to edit zones 1,5,6,8 and that
will allow him to OLC those zones. HOWEVER, I cannot  set olc iceblade 7,
for instance or set file iceblade olc 7.

Any ideas why this variable is being passed or written to the player
files. I am using OasisOLC and the ASCII pfile patch.

Sorry to be so questioning latyely, but I am VERY close to actually
finishing the "glitch patrol"

Iceblade