Re: Flying, Falling, Sinking...

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/10/98

At 10:41 AM 1/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Banzai!
>
> Well I have it done with pulses, It could be done with events tho... :)

If possible, I would like to see how you did it.
(the code)

I have done something similar where in the air, a player will fall if they
can't fly, but only if they try to do something.

On a different note, I plan on giving out the entire source of my MUD in
about two weeks, when I feel it is stable enough to work, and I have some
neat little features in it.

-B.