Re: [newbie] [code] reroll for stats

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 01/10/98

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, IcE MasteR wrote:

> want the player to be able to reroll the attributes. I have check most of
> all the circle pages, and snippit pages, etc that i can find...found one
> roll snippit....it comes no where close to what i was looking for..Also i'm
> running circle3 patch 12

The reroll snippet that you found will tell you how to do what you want
to do if you'll look into the code and figure it out. It's nothing more
than a CON_XXX state that does not change until the person says that they
are happy with their stats. Personally, I added in a counter as well that
only allowed three re-rolls. The third roll, they are forced to keep.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke