Re: [newbie]thanks... now for another question :)

From: Arnold Santayana (matrim@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET)
Date: 01/10/98

hey thanks guys those suggestions really helped. but now that i've added
some different code and snippets to my mud, i can't seem to recompile the
makefile again.. i keep getting these errors..

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "wsock32.lib"
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x4a'

since i'm still trying to get the feel of it, i don't know what they mean..
i have the wsock32.lib file in my drive so i wonder why it can't open it as
for the other error dealing with the link i have no clue what so ever.. i'd
greatly appreciate any help i can get. thanks

arnold