Re: [NEWBIE]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 01/13/98

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Joe Osburn wrote:

> Hey....I have Circle30bpl12 and OasisOLC 1.6 installed.  I happened to
> notice in the OLC, if you type a $ when it ask for the name of a room,
> or any other part of it that uses the same type of code for input, a
> second $ gets added.  Anyone aware of any ways to fix this?  Thanks a lot!

grep delete_doubledollar *.c -n

That'll show you where the function that you're looking for is.

PS: Could you set your mailer to word-wrap at 79 or 80 lines please? Your
message would have been impossible to read if my mailer hadn't wrapped
the lines.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke