[Newbie] Skills

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@DELTANET.COM)
Date: 01/14/98

Okay i have added a new skill (i have patch12)  and this is my first time
entering a skill.  I have the skill defined in spells.h and then I
have it assigned to a class in class.c  I also put it in interpreter.c and
spell_parser.c.  It is showing up at the right level for the class but
if any person at any level typed the command they could do it.

I guess my question is, where do I code that this skill is only for class
bard... I didn't think i needed to put a check in the actual ACMD
function...I check do_steal and didnt see a check to make sure only
thieves are using this?  How do I do this?   What did i forget?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Abram