Re: [DG Scripts] update to PL2 available

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/15/98

Patch Level 2 is now available for download from my code
page, http://equoria.com/~mud/code

The "changes" file can be viewed at

http://equoria.com/~mud/code/DG_Changes.txt

Current documentation for DG scripts can be seen at

http://equoria.com/~mud/builder/DG

Barring any bug reports concerning crashing or other
serious error (that I can duplicate) I'm not planning on
making any changes for a while so, if you've been watching
and waiting to decide when to get this, I'd suggest wait a
few days to see what sorts of complaints there are and if
nothing is too serious, go for it!

Sammy @ eQuoria MUD (equoria.com:4000)