Re: [Help] Events

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 01/15/98

>  A character starts to search, this takes about 10 RL_SEC.
> While searching they type 'look', this stops the search and
> nothing is found.

you would put something like this in command_interpreter in interpreter.c..
it would require a pointer to the event on the character structure (or
descriptor)..my code looks something like this:

  if (ch->action) {
    send_to_charf("You stop %s.\r\n", action_events[(int)ch->action->type]);
    cancel_event(ch->action);
  }

siv