circle quit crash

From: Tonster (ano6702@CCP.COM)
Date: 01/16/98

I seem to have a small prob, and since my my coder is out of touch I
thought I would try here.
I am new to c++ but when ever one quits the game it will crash. San someone
till me where in the code I need to at least look to fix this problem since
I am not sure when the guy that takes care of it will ever get a phone. I
have found a perm site to run this thing but do not want to send it with it
crashing just cause some quits.

                                                     Tonster
                                             mailto:ano6702@ccp.com
                                           http://www.ccp.com/~ano6702