Re: Duping Bugfix

From: Marc Gale (m.gale@HUGH.BGC.AC.UK)
Date: 01/16/98

> if(!GET_NAME(dt->character) && strcmp(GET_NAME(dt->character, newname)))
>     return blah;

Umm, is it me, or does that code check the name comparison only if
the name doesn't exist? (i.e. if !GET_NAME)

The original code was if (GET_NAME blah blah) which says if the
character has a name, check it.

Or at least that's what it looks like.

Personally I tried the code, it compiled fine, but didn't do
anything...hmm, wonder what I did wrong.  I'm trying it on a cut-down
version of Circle 3 pl 12.

If anyone has any ideas.....either that or I'll try again tonight,
and see what I did wrong then :)

Marc