[DG Scripts] Is it possible..

From: MUD Account (mud@HAL9000.HAL9000.NET.AU)
Date: 01/17/98

First up Id like to apologise for my last message to the list about
the problems I had compiling the latest version of DG Scripts.
8 Hours sleep make a lot of difference - I spotted what was wrong after
approx. 10 seconds and promptly kicked myself very hard. :)

[obcircle]

Anyway, what Im trying to work out is if its possible to have a script
for an Item that is triggered randomly while a player is fighting and it
is wielded/worn.  I have read all the Docs (more than once) but still
can't see how multiple triggers like this can be possible, unless triggers
can be nested.

Anyway, if this is plainly obvious and I should go for another round of
kicking myself, please mail me and not the list.

Thankyou for your time.