[newbie] two quick questions

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 01/17/98

thanx to you guys who helped me with the exp when hitting problem, i
musta been real tired last night to miss that one...anyway, I am trying
to find some code for an assemble command, i checked the ftp site but
didn't find any, i might be blind tho.  I'd appreciate some help on
that.  Also, how would i go about making a class specific area, such as
the Bardic colleges found on certain muds?

Jory