Re: [Idea] Elemental / Element-Based

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 01/17/98

Tony Robbins wrote:

> Then have mobiles weak against one and strong against another, etc.
> This would also have possibilities for an elemental class.  Has anyone
> attempted this?  It doesn't look too difficult, but, I haven't looked at
> my code yet today, so it might be.
Actually, I've made something like that, mobs will be assigned a class
and a race if the builder feels like it. If the class is eg. a
spellcaster then the mob will cast violent spells and healing spells
upon itself, this has proven to be a good idea, since the players all of
a sudden had resistance in the mobs. :) But The others, I think I would
give it a class or something like that. Maybe put it in Type_hit
something.

S. P. Skou