Re: Races?

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 01/18/98

>How about if you don't have anything HELPFULL to say not SAYING anything at
>all, OR atleast take it to PRIVATE e-mail to flame someone!

I was saying something helpful.  I am making a statement that will
hopefully inspire people to try to do things themselves.  It wasn't a flame
to anyone, it was a statement about how people look for a lot of help.  I
answered the guy about races and will continue to answer any question that
I can, even if i think it is stupid, easy, lazy, etc.

Chuck Reed