Re: Races?

From: Tadrith, the Silver Gryphon (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 01/18/98

        Indeed, he was probably saying the most helpful thing he could have. When
I first joined the list about a year ago, I was a newbie just like everyone
else. After being rebuked, and getting a couple RTFCs, I decided to quit
writing the list and learn on my own. Now I find myself fairly experienced
in C, and most things I wish to code, I can do on my own. So, either way,
newbies complaining about being flamed on the list will do no good, because
they will always get the same answer. It's simply best to learn the code on
your own, not to mention more beneficial.