Re: autoquest errors

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 01/18/98

your comments ammuse me plenty. perhaps if the guy had finished the code,
didnt put 50 different errors into it, and did what you recommend I wouldnt
have to. The whole reason why its called a snippet is so you can add it
with little difficulty or experience. I am trying to learn C by
experiencing my mistakes. If someone would tell me what the hell was wrong
I might be able to fix it.

but since everyone acts like a stuck up 1980s BBS admin I guess I cant