[FOLLOWUP QUERY] DG Scripts parsing "feature"

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

Since there is a LOT of garbage going on this list lately (I think most
of you know what Im talking about - I read about 3 letters of that thread
and have since deleted the rest, since this is about CircleMUD
coding/development, not marketing), heres something more on ObCircle:

Any opinions on the way the parsing of quotations functions?  I've
thought about it somewhat and to change it wouldn't require too much
work, but might not be worth doing.  The way it operates is a somewhat
user-friendly yet odd-working version, and it is still fully functional
if you know the ways in which it works.

- Chris Jacobson