Re: SPCC & Guild of Implementors

From: Luis Pedro Passos Carvalho (lpcarvalho@SONAE.PT)
Date: 01/19/98

>Note - Due to popular hatred, I have decided to take a poll on the
>functions of the SPCC. Please reply by private email, including your
>vote as follows:
>1) List suggested muds, list stock muds.
>2) List suggested muds, list stock muds that want to be stock, list
>stock muds that claim to be original.
>3) List suggested muds, explain qualities of stock muds.

How about:

4) List suggested muds, list ratings given by visitors.

Just my thoughts.

ObCircle: Did anyone ever think of adding additional information
to mobs that would be used as parameters for spec-procs.
That way you could have a single piece of code and use it for
several mobs with different behaviours. (Blockers come to mind
or maybe mobs able to use a set of skills during attack). Well
this IS an ObCircle, plus i'm a maniac for reusable code.