[CODE] GODset

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/19/98

Godset is code I wrote for my MUD to allow dynamic god command setting.
While it is nice as is, I don't like having to put a check for a God flag
in EVERY god command (gets tiring).  Does anyone have an idea on how to put
a check in the interpreter so maybe:

{ "medit"       , do_olc        , LVL_IMMORT, SCMD_OLC_MEDIT, GOD_OLC }

rather than:

{ "medit"       , do_olc        , LVL_IMMORT, SCMD_OLC_MEDIT }
and having a check in do_olc.

Any ideas.
(And, BTW, all of my code is freely available to those who ask.  I can
prepare a howto for GODset if anyone desires.  Note that this takes up
quite a bit of my time, so don't ask if you don't plan on using it.  -B.)